2009年12月22日星期二

Life is not a bed of roses...

My friend asked this question in English which I would like friends to answer if you wish. So allow me to post this blog in English. Before I throw the question to you, let me tell you some background about my friend.

My friend is an Indian woman who has a good looking and fair skin. She comes from a big family and is the youngest. All of her siblings fare well in their life except one brother died few years ago because of complication of drug addiction.

She is married now and through her I came to know her good-hearted husband. They are rich and live in a nice house, I suppose. Life seems treat her so well yet one day she said in a rather helpless voice than a real question itself. She said:"Life is not a bed of roses. Why god create us in the first place?"

Yes, she is married but is childless. She just decided not to have one.

"Life is not a bed of roses. Why god create us in the first place?"still sounds in my ears today and now Christmas is around the corner.

So, Let me wish all my friends "Happy Christmas" especially to my christian friends. And maybe I would like to throw them that question too when I see them ya!

没有评论: